Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Couple Quotes : Listen to me when I tell you this. Jealousy is a weak emotion. You've got to...

Couple Quotes :


Listen to me when I tell you this. Jealousy is a weak emotion. You"ve got to overcome that weak shit. Jealousy stems from an internal conflict raging within a person. That energy is then transmitted and focused on someone else. Instead of being jealous take that energy and apply it to your hustle. Activate your Hustlers mindset. A hustler doesn"t have time to be jealous of anyone. As a matter of fact be happy for your peers and those around you. But being jealous is a weak emotion and if you continue to harbor feelings of jealousy it will definitely be your demise.#RapMotivation






https://thelovequotes.net/couple-quotes-listen-to-me-when-i-tell-you-this-jealousy-is-a-weak-emotion-youve-got-to/

No comments:

Post a Comment