Friday, October 12, 2018

Couple Quotes : I"ve been practicing on all my other pages just so I could go all out on this on...

Couple Quotes :


I"ve been practicing on all my other pages just so I could go all out on this one! This is by far my favorite I"m sure that"s because my hubby was my inspiration for this one! Even learned to make tassels today just for this so happy with the way this turned out. Awesome quiet time! "Set me as a seal upon your heart as a seal upon your arm For love is as strong as death Jealousy is fierce as the grave. It"s flashes are flashes of fire The very flame of the Lord. Many waters cannot quench love Neither can floods drown it. If a man offered for love All the wealth of his house He would be utterly despised." Song of Songs - 8:6-7 #illustratedfaith #biblejournaling #songofsongs #love #myfav #marriage #blessedbeyondwords by mrs_white524






https://thelovequotes.net/couple-quotes-ive-been-practicing-on-all-my-other-pages-just-so-i-could-go-all-out-on-this-on/

No comments:

Post a Comment