Friday, November 30, 2018

Couple Quotes : David Gray sings his hit song "Babylon". this video clip shows a still shot of a...

Couple Quotes :


David Gray sings his hit song

David Gray sings his hit song "Babylon". this video clip shows a still shot of a city scape [I think that it is of London, England but don"t hold me to it :) ] while music plays. totally PG. this video is courtesy of www.youtube.com. this is one of my most favorite songs in the whole wide world!!! I love it!!!! also, I saw a live performance of david gray"s televised on pbs. he is a great live performer and I recommend going to see him in concert. love you david gray!!!!






https://thelovequotes.net/couple-quotes-david-gray-sings-his-hit-song-babylon-this-video-clip-shows-a-still-shot-of-a/

No comments:

Post a Comment