Thursday, November 22, 2018

Couple Quotes : I have put so much effort into so many different people and things that would ne...

Couple Quotes :


I have put so much effort into so many different people and things that would ne...

I have put so much effort into so many different people and things that would never put effort in for me. I am done being taking advantage of and absolutely done allowing others to steal my light my energy and my loyalty. I hereby resign from allowing you to own MY space MY emotions and MY power. I deserve respect I deserve to have someone treat me the same exact way I treat them. From now on anyone who doesn"t live up to my standards will no longer be allowed to have my energy. Without r...






https://thelovequotes.net/couple-quotes-i-have-put-so-much-effort-into-so-many-different-people-and-things-that-would-ne/

No comments:

Post a Comment